Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(06-17-2017, 05:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not a peep from JC and I see that Cage is looking to start another league. Here's my proposal:

I will create a new league in Yahoo standard format.

I would like to use auction draft with no keepers, but it seems most are opposed to auction draft. It really is the only way that you have total control of your team; but I'll go with standard snake

These are the folks that are in fo sho:

bfine32
Cage
Tiger
Dude
VD
Sunset
Harley
Toast

Her are alumns that have not chimed in:

JC
Shake
Wolf

Coach was next in the chute but he has not chimed in.

I suggest we go with the 8 that are in and add two more folks (most likely Shake and Wolf) and make it a 10 member league.

Cage will create and Commish a second league that consists of 10 separate folks that will be a relegation league. Top 4 from the relegation league move up to the big table and the bottom 4 from the original move down to the relegation the following year. If there are folks that want in then the bottom 4 from the relegation league are out, move to the bottom of the waiting list and new blood is allowed in,

Let me know what you think,

We can talk about both here and it will sort of be one big league with 2 tiers (fans of English Soccer understand exactly what I'm talking about.

It sounds like a fun idea but I'm not sure if Yahoo supports a format like that which would mean more work on the side. I can't speak for the other guys obviously but I'd still be on board for this league regardless of whatever happens with this league or the other. I don't see any reason why the 2 leagues can't co-exist but remain separate from each other. The other league is going to be standard draft format but everything else is up in the air at this point.

I think if you wanted to switch the Official league to an auction format both leagues could still get enough people on board like I said I'd still be in.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 06-17-2017, 06:32 PM