Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(07-13-2017, 04:19 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I've been in a dynasty fbb league for the past eight years. The way it works is that a team can keep up to two keepers. If they want to only keep one they may do that, or they can decide not to keep any.  When the draft begins they get to draft before the teams with keeper's up to the the second round, then the draft order falls into place. It is automatically done by the draft system, ESPN or Yahoo in my experience with keeper leagues.

We know how to set keepers and we don't do it exactly like you described. They keeper costs you one round higher than he was drafted. UDFAs cost you a 7th rd.

With JC's input: we will stay with keepers. These are the proposed rules:

A keeper costs you a round higher than they were drafted (up until a 1st rounder of course)

If he is a second year keeper he costs you the next higher round (Drafted is the 4th in 2015, cost a 3rd to keep in 2016, will cost a 2nd to keep in 2017, ect...)

You can keep 1, 2 or none.

My 2 keepers will be Zeke Elliott and Jay Ajayi. I drafted Zeke in the 1st and Jay in the 12th so I lose a 1st and an 11th.

You can also trade keepers for draft picks. For instance if someone wanted to give me a second for Ajayi I might listen.

So what I need each person to do is list their keeper(s), I'll tell you the round they cost you, and we can look at trades.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 07-14-2017, 01:34 PM