Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(07-14-2017, 01:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We know how to set keepers and we don't do it exactly like you described. They keeper costs you one round higher than he was drafted. UDFAs cost you a 7th rd.

With JC's input: we will stay with keepers. These are the proposed rules:

A keeper costs you a round higher than they were drafted (up until a 1st rounder of course)

If he is a second year keeper he costs you the next higher round (Drafted is the 4th in 2015, cost a 3rd to keep in 2016, will cost a 2nd to keep in 2017, ect...)

You can keep 1, 2 or none.

My 2 keepers will be Zeke Elliott and Jay Ajayi. I drafted Zeke in the 1st and Jay in the 12th so I lose a 1st and an 11th.

You can also trade keepers for draft picks. For instance if someone wanted to give me a second for Ajayi I might listen.

So what I need each person to do is list their keeper(s), I'll tell you the round they cost you, and we can look at trades.
Gotcha. Thanks for the info. I wasn't trying to tell you how to do it. I was just conveying how most keeper leagues have been done from my past experience. I have to look at that team again to be sure, but from memory the only two that I would probably consider keeping is ODB & Cam.

Not willing to name them as keepers yet, but I am curious as to where they were drafted? Will go from there. Thanks again bfine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 07-14-2017, 05:58 PM