Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-01-2017, 08:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well then, if there are 3 waiting, and there were a total 4 crossing over to both leagues, seems like there is room for everyone to play.  I mean the whole point of starting a second league was to give opportunity to those wishing to play, right?  I mean, I'm not attempting to leverage you, or anyone into dropping their spot in either league.  I just think that if one already has a spot in the original league, the friendly thing to do is opt out of the other league, since there are interested candidates.

No I agree. I sent out a message to Jpoore the next guy on my list I'm assuming he wants Tiger Teeth's spot.

The next guy on my list is packerbacker and than Lawless and it'd be cool to get them in leagues so what I suggest is we ask Harley Dog and Coach to commit to a league but I don't want to force anybody out either so I'lll leave it up to them. Whatever spots are left will go to packerbacker and Lawless.

I have to check in with another one of my members though and make sure he is still committed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - CageTheBengal - 08-01-2017, 08:12 PM