Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-03-2015, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the point that is getting overlooked here is that I am a returning Champion and as such I deserve a special title.

I merely suggested the JV as an alternate to a waiting list. The "Official League" on the Mothership only had a waiting list and you could only get in if someone dropped out. I'm pretty sure I was on the list for about 5 years before somebody I'd never heard of dropped out and I got the call.

I think we all should (in the league and not) should thank Johnny for creating the league and stop the drama. This will be my last post on the matter.

As to the issues at hand I vote:

12 teams
No divisions
Keepers (2)
6 playoff teams (weeks 14,15,16)
Live draft after week 3 of Preseason (Weekdays after 6 and weekend mornings work best but I am flexible)
Standard Scoring (No PPR)
Bottom 3 are eliminated (either go on waiting list if there is one or to the JV league if created)

The point that is being overlooked here is if this is a "new league" then there is no Defending Champion there B-sanctimonious. If that were the case I would be Coach-Defending Runner Up, right?  Wink  Wts, this may or may not be my last post on the issue.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-14-2015, 03:58 AM