Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-15-2015, 02:32 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Of course "Quite possibly ass hat" chimes in when the post isn't even anywhere near his area code. 
The only two things you have in common with Batman is the fact that you obviously live in your mommy's home or in a cave with nearly 1000 posts in just 4 months on a brand new MB and the ass whippin that Bane gave Batman which I am "quite possibly certain" you will get sooner rather than later in life with the way you like to run that yapper in matters that don't concern you.

It's a public message board, take it to the PMs if you don't want me responding to your posts.

Also, I find it hilarious that you're complaining about someone getting involved in matters that don't concern them, when that's exactly what YOU have done throughout this whole thread.

Last I checked, you weren't in this league, yet you have more posts in this thread (all crying, FWIW) than most of the people that are actually involved in this. Take your own advice and stop running your yapper in matters that don't concern you.

Cry more, dude, I'm sure everyone is impressed with your ability to get worked up over a fake game on the internet. While you can talk about how you're a "strong fantasy football manager", I can talk about how my strengths are in things that actually matter in life. I'm thankful that I have a great career so I don't have to come on a message board and fly off the handle because I didn't get invited to a fantasy football game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - djs7685 - 08-17-2015, 10:34 AM