Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-17-2015, 10:34 AM)djs7685 Wrote: It's a public message board, take it to the PMs if you don't want me responding to your posts.

Also, I find it hilarious that you're complaining about someone getting involved in matters that don't concern them, when that's exactly what YOU have done throughout this whole thread.

Last I checked, you weren't in this league, yet you have more posts in this thread (all crying, FWIW) than most of the people that are actually involved in this. Take your own advice and stop running your yapper in matters that don't concern you.

Cry more, dude, I'm sure everyone is impressed with your ability to get worked up over a fake game on the internet. While you can talk about how you're a "strong fantasy football manager", I can talk about how my strengths are in things that actually matter in life. I'm thankful that I have a great career so I don't have to come on a message board and fly off the handle because I didn't get invited to a fantasy football game.

The point here is that my post was directed at Bfine who is perfectly capable of defending himself should he feel the need but he realizes that my post was mostly in jest but also held the weight of truth.
Cupcakes is perfectly capable of doing the same.
 If members such as yourself and sperm duct had been around for more than a cup of coffee in this MB community you would realize that but instead you want to swoop in and be some type of ass kissing defender where it doesn't concern you. Then for some reason urinalcakes/sperm duct feels empowered by your posts and decides to do the same.
As the worm turns I am quite happy to be in the leagues that I am in, involving members that I respect, and just as happy not to be involved with a couple of the new douche's that have been added to this league.
I will post when and where I choose as well 1000 posts in 4 months (some career btw) person. I have no desire to pm you to discuss anything. Now you can go back into your cave and continue your awesome career as the official Bengals MB number of posts leader.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-17-2015, 03:39 PM