Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-17-2015, 03:39 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The point here is that my post was directed at Bfine who is perfectly capable of defending himself should he feel the need but he realizes that my post was mostly in jest but also held the weight of truth.
Cupcakes is perfectly capable of doing the same.
 If members such as yourself and sperm duct had been around for more than a cup of coffee in this MB community you would realize that but instead you want to swoop in and be some type of ass kissing defender where it doesn't concern you. Then for some reason urinalcakes/sperm duct feels empowered by your posts and decides to do the same.
As the worm turns I am quite happy to be in the leagues that I am in, involving members that I respect, and just as happy not to be involved with a couple of the new douche's that have been added to this league.
I will post when and where I choose as well 1000 posts in 4 months (some career btw) person. I have no desire to pm you to discuss anything. Now you can go back into your cave and continue your awesome career as the official Bengals MB number of posts leader.

1.  very happy to hear you found another outlet, thats a big step in your road to recovery.  still coming across rather salty, but we may be getting there.  next step, learning that others can joke around as well, or as you call it 'jest'.

2.  this is a totally new league.  not sure how many times it needs be restated to get it through that dumb drunk scottish skull of yours.  you weren't in it last year.  neither was anyone else.  you were in a different MB league last year that apparently went by the wayside.  

3.  lastly, ill have you know djs7685 is my spiritual advisor.  'empowered' doesn't do it justice.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 08-17-2015, 04:37 PM