Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-29-2018, 03:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Should have used the excuse that you were wasted. At least their would have been a little leeway.  Cool Or even, I got kicked off the net and autodraft kicked in. Wait... That wouldn't work, you made that one little comment :wait for it..." right before the pick.  Hilarious

I wanted to pull the trigger. I really did and I had the chance but just couldnt. After I fought back the urge I felt proud. Then when you picked him, I felt stupid. HAHA!

Well I had a few beers, but I wasn't exactly drunk. I've been doing the fantasy thing for 10+ years now, and I guess I just learned how to separate fantasy from reality. To me, my fantasy players are just names on a page (otherwise, I'd take all Bengals). JuJu didn't suddenly become a guy I like. I hope Tez cleans his clock this year. In between, I just hope JuJu goes for 1200 yards while the Steelers go 0-16.

If I were aware we had a "no Steeler" or "no JuJu" rule in effect, I would've avoided him. That said, I got the feeling people were just waiting for him to slide to a round where they would've been less ashamed. Someone else would've pulled the trigger eventually, if not me. I'm pretty confident of that. 

As for the "wait for it" and "BOOM"...I was just having fun rattling the cage a bit. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 08-29-2018, 09:17 PM