Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-29-2018, 09:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well I had a few beers, but I wasn't exactly drunk. I've been doing the fantasy thing for 10+ years now, and I guess I just learned how to separate fantasy from reality. To me, my fantasy players are just names on a page (otherwise, I'd take all Bengals). JuJu didn't suddenly become a guy I like. I hope Tez cleans his clock this year. In between, I just hope JuJu goes for 1200 yards while the Steelers go 0-16.

If I were aware we had a "no Steeler" or "no JuJu" rule in effect, I would've avoided him. That said, I got the feeling people were just waiting for him to slide to a round where they would've been less ashamed. Someone else would've pulled the trigger eventually, if not me. I'm pretty confident of that. 

As for the "wait for it" and "BOOM"...I was just having fun rattling the cage a bit. LOL

I gotta' come clean.  I almost, ALMOST, took Bell with my first pick, but I opted for Zeke instead.  I just couldn't see myself rooting for a Squeeler every week.  Plus, I think they're pretty equal anyway.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Tiger Teeth - 08-30-2018, 08:15 AM