Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-07-2018, 04:15 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Hope so, got Wentz waiting on IR.

Killer trade btw, you get a top 10 TE and a starting RB on a good team and only give up a WR 3 and bottom half of the league TE. Doesnt make much sense for Krazy but maybe im missing something.

(09-07-2018, 04:23 PM)hollodero Wrote: Others can trust Morris (and SF for that matter). I don't. He's not named No.1 right now and looks more like a lottery ticket.

Seriously, ranking anyone "top 10" at this point seems a bit moot and the Jags need to throw it to someone too. I know Crabtree will be an ok player and Flacco's likely No.1 target, and that's that. No lottery.

That others value things differently makes trades possible :)

(09-07-2018, 06:18 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I get that but its perfectly reasonable to rate guys off last years performance and this years projections which easily put Delanie Walker as a top 10 TE.

Also not saying you have to trust Morris but having a chance at a starting RB and top 10 TE has to be a better option than a WR3 with 2 upside and a TE that is undrafted in a ton of leagues.

Just my opinion but hopefully it works out for you.

I see Crabtree as potentially the best player (by a slight margin) in the deal, as he's reportedly far and away the #1 target for Flacco right now. I'd say he's a solid WR3 with potential for more. Sefarian-Jenkins is a low end lottery ticket. Maybe he's decent? The Jags have to throw at someone.

I get a guy who might be the safest TE in the league, although certainly not that great. Top 8-10ish with a high floor. I do think Morris is a better lotto ticket than Sefarian-Jenkins, but I don't see 1000 yards and he's never been a pass catcher, so...depth he is. Maybe a spot start if he shows up.

Overall, the move shores up TE for me, and I guess the other guy (holadero?) needed WR help. A rare trade that isn't a rip off and helps both parties, IMO.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 09-07-2018, 08:43 PM