Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-10-2018, 07:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The funny thing is, folks were considering this trade borderline unfair because of what you were getting. To me it's just dumb luck.

That it is. And now we're argueing whose bad luck Walker's injury should be. But never mind. I will offer him his players back, I guess you can push it through before Thursday and everyone's happy. Including me, because although I never heard of such customs, it's not worth making anyone mad over it.

Maybe I still have an outsider's perspective on all this. I believe, usually, one can have little idea who benefits from a more or less equal trade, especially before game 1. I just thought Crabtree is a good idea and Morris is not. Who could know for sure? I couldn't. I just wanted his players more than those I offered and that's that. I didn't consult any offical fantasy football writer's list before the trade offer and honestly didn't expect a spanish inquisition over that topic. Too much fuzz made over it imho. But whatever, I won't let a trade or Walker's injury spoil the fun for anyone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 09-10-2018, 08:03 PM