Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-16-2018, 06:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Harley Dog's team had me nervous this past week, thought that I might be going down.  But, I wouldn't call the season a wash just yet, Shake.  We're not even half way yet, and star players get injured every week.  I will say this much.  Our scrap heap is pretty well picked over.  I check it every week, just in case someone let someone that I like go.  No chance..

It's funny, I'm starting to like my team. Ryan has been on fire. AJ Green and Juju have been fantastic. Fournette and Ajayi have been huge injuries for me, but Sony Mitchell has stepped up big time and Tevin Coleman should be an RB2 with Freeman going on I.R. Plus Eric Ebron has turned into a fantasy beast.

It just hasn't translated to wins yet.

(10-16-2018, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I lost by 70 points and still didn't have the worst defeat of the week. WTS, Hugh G. Rection is still looking good. Just wish Amari Cooper wasn't my #1 WR

Should've taken Juju.  Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Shake n Blake - 10-17-2018, 12:12 AM