Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-15-2015, 04:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't mean to question anyone's acumen Coach, just pointing out that Eifert appears to be good value. 

I was just letting you know what people mean when they tell you that your pick was a "reach". I apologize, next time I'll let you be your usual snarky self without correcting you on any common terminology definitions.

And don't be intentionally dense, you weren't "just" trying to point out that Eifert appears to be good value. Your post was 99% directed to be your usual smartass self and jab at the people that said Eifert was a reach even though you don't even understand what that word means in this context. He's also not "good value", good value would have been getting him right around where he was projected to go. It's not good value to reach for a player, even if they turn out to have a good week/season. Apparently you don't understand what value means either. Great to see.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - djs7685 - 09-16-2015, 09:05 AM