Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(05-17-2019, 10:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: When we first formed the league, we voted to be keeper.  Then, after Johnny Cupcakes had to step away, we had to create a "new" league.  It was supposed to be a continuation of what we had already started in the '17 season, but we all had to draft new.  So, '18 WAS our "fresh draft".  

Are you saying that you would have drafted differently, had you known in advance that it was a keeper league?  If so, how does one draft differently for a keeper league, compared to a non-keeper league?   Hmm

I mean I can live with it either way, just I never saw anything saying it was a keeper when I joined but maybe I just missed it, not a huge deal.

And yea most keeper leagues draft differently, rookies and guys with potential to be good in the future go much higher than in a normal draft. I always thought that was kind of the point of drafting for a keeper league, to take a risk for the future rather than only drafting for a single season. Also changes things during the season, I mean for instance I probably would not have dropped James Conner in the last week had I known. I actually doubt he'd be one of my two keepers since I think him and the Steelers regress this year but the point still stands.

Like I said, I am good with it either way. I got two guys I really like for keeper anyway but it does make a difference in the draft and throughout the season knowing whether or not you're in a keeper.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 05-17-2019, 10:40 PM