Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(05-17-2019, 10:40 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I mean I can live with it either way, just I never saw anything saying it was a keeper when I joined but maybe I just missed it, not a huge deal.

And yea most keeper leagues draft differently, rookies and guys with potential to be good in the future go much higher than in a normal draft. I always thought that was kind of the point of drafting for a keeper league, to take a risk for the future rather than only drafting for a single season. Also changes things during the season, I mean for instance I probably would not have dropped James Conner in the last week had I known. I actually doubt he'd be one of my two keepers since I think him and the Steelers regress this year but the point still stands.

Like I said, I am good with it either way. I got two guys I really like for keeper anyway but it does make a difference in the draft and throughout the season knowing whether or not you're in a keeper.

Interesting, as I always just draft the best possible team that I can.  When I consider "keepers", I always try to hold onto whomever my value picks were.  You know, the mid round guys that scored for me on a consistent basis. I try not to "target" rookies or stars with the intention of them being keepers, as they are subject to being one year wonders and such.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SunsetBengal - 05-17-2019, 11:45 PM