Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
Let's get this 2020 party started. If you are in for 2020 I need you to reply to this post. Returning members have the choice of keeping 0,1,or,2 players.

Keeper rules:

A keeper must have been on your final roster last year. For instance is you drafted Matt Stafford last year in the 8th rd, but dropped him when he got hurt. He is not available as a keeper for you.

A keeper will cost you one rd higher than the round you selected him last year. For instance bfine took AJ Green in the 5th round last year (and held on to his broke ass) if bfine selects him as a keeper bfine forfeits his 4th rd this year.

A 1st rounder costs you a first round. For instance bfine took Christian McCafferty in RD 1 last year, he'll cost bfine a 1st rd this year

a 7th round is the lowest compensation you'll forfiet. For instance bfine tool Carlos Hyde in RD 13 last year, if he wants to keep him it'll cost a 7th,

You cannot keep 2 players that cost a first. For instance bfine took Travis Kelce in RD 2 last year. He cannot keep him and McCafferty, because both would cost a 1st.

Ant FA you picked up costs a 7th. For instance bfine picked up Terry McLaurin last year off FA. To keep him costs a 7th.

If you keep 2 players with 7rh rd compensation you forfeit 6th and 7th. For instance bfine took Tom Brady in the 12th and Devin Singletary in the 14th. To keep both he forfiets 6th and 7th.

I'll introduce something new this year. "Sell a keeper". For instance bfine took Tyler Boyd in the 4th last year, but keeps McCafferty and Green. Someone else can offer bfine a 3rd for this player. We can debate on doing this and some of the specifics.

All you need to do now is let me know if you're in and you understand the keeper rules. Ask questions if you do not.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-08-2020, 10:05 AM