Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-27-2015, 04:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I understand that part, I just don't know how you physically do it?  Is there somewhere to click on the players or something?  And no, I'm not drunk.  (It's too early.)

Yes, there is a way to 'physically' 'click' on a 'radio button / check box' next to the 'player' you want to keep.  That will come at the end of the year, you drunk.

Way to sneak that one out last night too btw.  Horse shit.

(10-27-2015, 06:01 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: What if you want to keep a player that you picked up off of waivers and was never drafted?

Usually you can only keep players that were drafted, either by you or you traded for mid-season but initially drafted by someone.  Anyone who was picked up or hit waivers is ineligible for keeper status.  

This is all conjecture until Johnny Colitis ways in with his final decision.  Hell of a Commissioner, letting this stuff go this long.  Can we impeach and install Coach McNeill now?  He would have been on top of this shit.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Vas Deferens - 10-27-2015, 06:25 PM