Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-23-2020, 11:46 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You gave him a young starting wr 6'5" that runs  a 4.3/4.4 and will be targeted 5-7 times a games on the low end, for an old wr that will be targeted less and less after this weekend. You know, when Thomas comes back. Thomas, Kamara, Cook, and Smith will receive the vast majority of targets moving forward for Norleans.

Then you gave him a mobile QB (essentially Cam lite), whos starting RB is out, and will be playing from behind for most of the season, in the worst division in football. For a RB that has had one good game all season.

Congrats! Hope you lubed up.

And yet Michael Thomas has played about 5 minutes so far... . Every week it's something. He's like the Ghost of AJ Green 2019. E's covid scratch seems like bad luck, not age related. Davante is solid. I liked him from the beginning, and planned on keeping him before the switch. But I'm not married to him or anything, lol.

Wentz plays behind an OLine that rivals ours, good thing he's a bit mobile... . He's done pretty well though.

I need a solid rb 2/3. For this week, and as matchup/backup going forward. Didn't need a 3rd qb, who would see the field only if my other 2 got injured.

At the time the trade filled 2 of my immediate needs beautifully, with matchup opportunities going forward. 
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - SladeX - 10-24-2020, 06:28 AM