Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(12-21-2020, 02:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: If it makes you feel better, he had 2 TD's against us the first game. Wink

Yup, you're right the odds aren't too shabby.

They're going to have the ball an absolute ton tonight.  A Finley lead offense isn't going to produce many (if any at all) long drives.  We 're probably looking at a ton of 3 and outs.

Couple that with a pissed off Steelers team that has lost two games in a row, and that absolutely needs this win, with a Bengals team with absolutely nothing to play for, and I think we're looking at a beatdown of epic proportions.

PLUS...  Ben has looked like a turd sandwich as of late.  I'd imagine the Steelers are going to try to use this game to "get him right" so to speak.  They need him playing well for the playoffs.  What better way to get him back on track then airing out on our shitty ass team?

I could be wrong, but I'd put Claypool's floor at like 12 points today.  Like that's the absolute worst he could do.  His ceiling his extremely high.  I'd put your odds of pulling this out at almost near a coin-flip.  I think you got like a 40% chance of eeking this one out.

If only Claypool could score a point for each beer I drink tonight, I plan on buying a 30pk. LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - HarleyDog - 12-21-2020, 02:25 PM