Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(01-31-2021, 10:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think many of us pay attention, read player updates, opinions, odds, etc. sometimes I choose to bench a player due to weather. That’s the difference in the competition levels of any league. Then sometimes, you just get a team decimated with injuries or poor seasons. Having the balls to separate yourself from your like for a certain player determines your chances of saving a shit season.  Many people walk away when their out of contention. We don’t have a lot of that here neither.

Not that I disagree, but I have to add that for a large part, I rolled with the players I drafted, and I guess the same is true for most teams. The reason the league was so close and competitive is, to an extent, that there were enough top players around to fill multiple teams quite nicely.

Maybe we need some more starting spots, so the odds play a larger part, compared to fill a roster with the same studs each week and not having to think about it too much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 02-01-2021, 07:57 AM