Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(02-04-2021, 12:51 PM)hollodero Wrote: I didn't have a specific position in mind. I'd also be fine with a third WR, as I would be fine with leaving everything as it is.

2 QB is not to everyone's liking usually, though I'd be fine with that as well.

(02-04-2021, 01:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, adding additional positions does create more competition. But I'm really neither for or against the idea. 

(02-04-2021, 02:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Adding another flex postion is going to be really tricky in a 12 man league.  It could be easily done in a 10 man but with 12 teams we're really going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to fill that last spot when injuries start factoring in.

The easiest way to add scoring and to spice up the league would be 2 QB's.  I'm also a BIG fan of IDP's (individual defensive players) over team defenses.  Team defenses can be rotated each and every week based on matchup and it's still incredibly luck based.  Whereas IDP's take a lot more skill to build out your roster and when and how to draft them.

Just my 2 cents...

Yea I'm good with any of it or staying the same, I honestly don't think much changes with those additions outside of removing defenses and using IDP. Thats something new rather than just adding more points with another QB,WR, or FLEX.

But like I said I could live with any change or no change, all good with me
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 02-04-2021, 05:05 PM