Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMQB Predicts Mixon Over AJ In Fantasy Rankings!
(05-26-2017, 01:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well obviously it's a little different in a keeper league (depending on your rules), but I still think it'd be foolish to burn a top 3 pick on a guy that might be sitting your bench all year. It's very possible Mixon is a back up or in a complete time share. That's not worthy of a top 3 pick even in a keeper league. I'd draft Ezekial Elliott and keep him. Or LeVeon Bell. Heck there's probably a couple dozen players I'd take over Mixon in 2017 even in a keeper league.

I think Mixon could produce those numbers if he wins the job and gets the bulk of carries. Will he win the job is a question though...and even if he starts, how much will Hill/Gio eat into his touches? I'm as big on Mixon as anyone, but for fantasy he's just too risky at the moment. Maybe that will change as we get past TC and preseason.

The elephant in the room is the fact that the offensive line couldn't really run block last year and lost it's 2 best players.

People see what Zeke did and think Mixon will duplicate that...but Dallas had the best offensive line in football last season.

There's a chance the Bengals have the worst this year. If not worst...our line is definately bottom 10.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MMQB Predicts Mixon Over AJ In Fantasy Rankings! - THE PISTONS - 05-26-2017, 02:41 PM