Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Projected Vibe in the City & Nationally after Week 5 going into the Bye
The offensive line will be under heavy scrutiny. We have one of the most inexperienced lines out there, and we're basically praying that Fisher and Ogbuehi can actually have a good year. We also need Bodine to improve and hope Smith isn't as bad as he was last year and stays healthy.

I'd hate to say it, but our offensive line has a chance to be one of the worst in the NFL. And the Bengals go against some tough competition throughout it all.

Week 1 Ravens: Sure, they have Suggs. But they just added Tim Williams and Tyus Bowser. Two rookies who are VERY good at being pass rushers.
Week 2 Texans: JJ Watt. Clowney. And even if Watt is hurt, Mercilus wrecked havoc against this line.
Week 3 Packers: Clay Matthews is really the only eye popper. Nick Perry had a career year, so he could be someone to watch out for.
Week 4 Browns: They added Myles Garrett, and he could be VERY good. Throw in Jamie Collins, along with Danny Shelton who actually had a good season last year. There's a ton of potential with this line.
Week 5 Bills: Marcell Dareus and Kyle Williams are a deadly force. Throw in them drafting Adolphus Washington and Lorenzo Alexander's career year, this could give us headaches.

These 5 games will help us figure out how far this line has come. They're in shorts now, but there's also a ton of concern and question marks surrounding this unit.

If the unit develops well and does a solid job, I think we will have a lot to be excited for. However, if they falter, we could be in for a LONG season.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Projected Vibe in the City & Nationally after Week 5 going into the Bye - wolfkaosaun - 05-29-2017, 11:21 PM