Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Reali Responded To My Tweet!
(06-05-2017, 01:04 AM)5BFritz21 Wrote: Are you serious?  Pippen might be one of the best, but he wouldn't have won any titles without Jordan.  Jordan could have won without him, though.

Rodman played defense and rebounded, that's it, and I think he only played on two of Jordan's title teams.

Kukoc was only there for three of them and wasn't all that special.

LeBron's teams have been LOADED.
1.) Pippen guarded the teams best player and ran the bulls offense during the 90s and had an MVP like season in the 93-94 season. Again who has been on that Level for Lebron? Maybe Wade but he was past his prime with Lebron and always had some injury issue. 
2.) Rodman is regarded as the best rebounder in modern NBA history and he was one of the most impactful defenders during his career. He is also in the Hall of fame and played on 3 Jordan title teams.(96-98)
3.) Toni Kucoc won the 6th man of the year in the 96 season and gave the bulls 13 points. 4 rebounds, and 4 assists during through 1996-1998. Which if you put him in this current era is probably 17, 6, 6 per a game To say he wasn't all that special is just a Ludacris observation from you. The year after Jordan left in 99 Toni averaged 18.8 points, 7 boards, and 5.3 assists.
4.) What Championships team haven't been loaded in NBA history? 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tony Reali Responded To My Tweet! - J24 - 06-05-2017, 01:32 AM