Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Reali Responded To My Tweet!
(06-05-2017, 12:21 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: LeBron has had LOADED teams that he couldn't even win titles with.  Jordan had Pippen, who was only as good as he was because of Jordan.

Also... You might need to look up Scottie Pippen's numbers in the 94 and 95 seasons... The year and a half without Jordan. He was a legit MVP candidate in 1994 (the others were Hakeem, David Robinson, and Shaq... All dominant 7 footers). In 1995 Scottie Pippen's led the Bulls in every statistical category... All of them.

I'm not claiming LeBron is better than Jordan. But its not the ring count that is the difference, and it's certainly not because Jordan carried a team of scrubs.

Time and the internet kind of cloud our view if players. All you ever see of Jordan anymore are highlights. Look up his shooting percentages in some of those playoffs. Also... Larry Bird won three titles. Do you really think Jordan was twice the player Bird was?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tony Reali Responded To My Tweet! - jason - 06-13-2017, 10:13 PM