Poll: What team wins the Super Bowl this year?
Patriots
Seahawks
Broncos
Colts
Packers
Bengals
Ravens
Other team
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-2016 Super Bowl Champion?
(07-27-2015, 11:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's funny because you act like a QB should throw the ball and catch it himself. Face it, Flacco had one of the best playoff runs ever by a QB. The lengths you go to discredit what he has done is both amazing and sad.

Why do your feelings get hurt every time i tell the truth about Flacco? Did you miss the part where i said he had to make some pressure throws in those games? Or where i've made numerous comments on how well he's played in his last couple post seasons? He's only been "great" in '12 and he was good in a game in '11 and in '14. Before that, he was poop on a stick. He's never been more than average in the regular season. The very next year after Boldin left, he had his worst season by far. BTW, wasn't 2012 the year Ray Rice had to convert that ridiculous 4th and 29 @ SD (we won't talk about the missed penalties and bad spot) in order for them to even squeak into the playoffs since they pissed all over themselves and lost 4 of their last 5 games? Talk about good fortune...you should be thanking your lucky stars every night for that ring that year instead of getting all bunched up when i speak the truth.

Getting back to the '12 playoff run. Remember that desperation 3rd down heave that ended in a 70 yd TD with 30 seconds left in the Broncos game? If Rahim Moore doesn't fall all over himself and misplay that ball terribly, the conference championship and SB don't happen and that SB ring is on someone elses finger. 

Every bit of that is fact with no opinion thrown in. Let's not act like that "magical" run in '12 was anything more than a series of extremely fortunate circumstances that fell the Ravens way.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. I'll never get to experience either of those as a Bengals fan. 

Stop whining.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015-2016 Super Bowl Champion? - J24 - 07-25-2015, 01:46 AM
RE: 2015-2016 Super Bowl Champion? - J24 - 07-27-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: 2015-2016 Super Bowl Champion? - rfaulk34 - 07-28-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: 2015-2016 Super Bowl Champion? - jason - 08-09-2015, 03:37 PM