Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals in Odd Numbered Years under Lewis
(06-19-2017, 12:40 AM)Bryan Wrote: So, I've been gone for a while. What did he do to get banned?

As for the OP it's an interesting trend. Hopefully we do well this year and win some playoff games. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

I don't know what Fred did but we all know he can derail threads and get personal at times.

(06-19-2017, 09:13 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yep, that was one of the most infuriating things I ever read. I initially thought he was joking, but he was dead serious. It was mind boggling, how could a long-tenured NFL coach (even one as incompetent as Marv) seriously believe that? Better yet, why would he even say it? And why didn't the media crucify him for it? That was easily the "Cmon Man!" Moment of the century. 

Completely agree.

(06-19-2017, 03:02 PM)Dr. Bombay Wrote: You really don't think the Bengals make any in-game adjustments?

I just saw where the Bengals have been one of the best come-from-behind teams in the league since '11.  That makes me think they make better adjustments than most other teams.  At least since over the last few years.

Our Coordinators make in-game adjustments. Marv said making in-game adjustments is journalistic jargon, this is
what he said. It is a crazy stupid comment from our Head Coach. We may make in-game adjustments but in the big
games where it matters the most we are very bad at it.

The Steelers playoff game is about the only one where we did well in the 2nd half.

That Chargers playoff game was inexcusable. To lead 10-7 at halftime, at home against a team you beat in their
place a couple weeks before and to not score another point and lose 24-10 is a complete collapse. Marv sucks at
making in-game adjustments and said that they are journalistic jargon for God sake. Shocked
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals in Odd Numbered Years under Lewis - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-19-2017, 05:22 PM