Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals in Odd Numbered Years under Lewis
(06-21-2017, 05:34 PM)Dr. Bombay Wrote: Recently read this on another Bengal site.

"Since 2011 the Bengals are 9th in the league in come from behind victories (31). but that does not tell the entire story.  The Bengas also have the 7th best winning percentage in games in which they trailed at some point (.464).

Only five teams in the league have both more come-from behind victories and a better winning percentage in games where they trailed.  For example the Dolphins have one more come from behind victory, but 15 more losses in games where they trailed for only a .386 winning percentage."

If you blame Marvin for "folding" then doesn't he also deserve all of the credit for this excellent come from behind record?

I think is falls on everyone to perform all 4 quarters. Game plans change, and I personally, have been accustom for the game to keep carrying on, and I have been surprised a few times. I think when certain plays are on the line, they are an 'inside the box' kind of plays, where other teams/coaches gamble, Marvin gambled maybe 4 times and has a 50% w/l on his 'out of the box' chances. He's played it safer in more times than often - that you have to admit.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals in Odd Numbered Years under Lewis - CINwillWIN - 06-22-2017, 12:20 AM