Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players speak for first time on Marvin's contract situation
I don't believe replacing Marvin should be that hard, seeing how the draft and scouting part of the organization does well and is in place with a clear hierarchy. The team has a good qb, good defense with potential to become great, with the addition of the new personnel in this draft and almost the same thing on offense. It shouldn't be hard to either identify an up and coming coach and bring him on board, or to have a good former coach who is currently out of the game, to come in for a couple seasons. However, considering that this is a MB owned team, it may not be realistic to expect that a transition would be smooth to a new coach, simply because MB is not keen on conceding any ground to the new coach that Marvin had to work hard to earn. Given those constraints, it will likely be difficult to find any replacement which is not in house, and that, I'm not sure would work out better. IMO, Zimmer would have been the right guy to transition into Head Coach, but that train has long left the station. Unlike many other posters here, I'm not a believer in Hue Jackson, and don't think he would have done better than Marvin.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players speak for first time on Marvin's contract situation - masterpanthera_t - 06-22-2017, 03:43 PM