Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players speak for first time on Marvin's contract situation
(06-22-2017, 07:56 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: The more I think about this, I don't think Guenther would do too terribly, because I don't doubt his defensive IQ.  Considering the personnel team already in place, I don't think the team would have any problem identifying talent.  Guenther probably would be good to great at developing defensive talent.  I'm not sure if Marvin is missing some intangible as a coach that leads to discplined players who play confidently in the big games or if Guenther would be any better at that, but I feel like Guenther would be a guy who could get the team playing with aggression and belief.  But I will openly admit that it's only my own speculation based on Guenther's "appearance" on the sideline.  Which could be completely wrong.  I would probably prefer an attacking offensive coach to take the offense to another level, but that definitely doesn't seem to be in-house.  

At this point, I don't care who it is. ABM : Anybody But Marv
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players speak for first time on Marvin's contract situation - Pat5775 - 06-22-2017, 09:31 PM