Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players speak for first time on Marvin's contract situation
(06-24-2017, 03:56 PM)Whatever Wrote: I honestly never really cared for Hue.  I think he proved in Oakland that he doesn't have the best mind for personnel decisions.  I also thought his playcalling got way too cute at times.  It seemed like he was more interested in showcasing his gadget plays so he could look like an offensive genius at times than actually trying to win football games.

I couldn't disagree more, but that's fine...right?  I mean, if we all agreed that the Bengals are awesome and the steelers are the devil, it just wouldn't be that much fun around here.  (BANHAMMER)

Seriously, if Carson Palmer didn't sit around and drink beer while playing the role of quitting pouter, that season might have been quite different for the Raiders.  They were playing really good ball before Campbell went down.  If he would have gotten the Palmer that went to the Cards a short while later, they may have been a playoff team.

And one thing I will say for Hue when it comes to the Browns:  his guys play hard.  His team will not be a pushover this year and I give him two to three years before he is primed to be a perennial playoff team. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players speak for first time on Marvin's contract situation - SHRacerX - 06-24-2017, 04:25 PM