Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell's contract negotiations...
(07-20-2017, 02:49 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious 

LMAO

Muahaha

I just saw where he wants to be paid like a #1 back and a # receiver combined, since he was the second-best receiver on the team last year.

See below and notice that he'll be even more injury-prone by holding out  ThumbsUp

And you know it's just his ego because it's not like he's going to struggle to feed his family on 12 million or not have enough to put into retirement.

Another reason that I'm glad he's holding out is, say he signed the tag, showed up, had an unbelievable season, and then next season could hold the Steelers hostage for an even bigger payday or just bolt and go get big money somewhere else.  

He knows he's injury-prone, especially with all he does, even more especially all he does in the open field with cutting and putting wear-and-tear on his knees.

Will the Steelers finally break to a player's demands?!

And, depending on how much longer he holds out, his body will be more prone to injury than it already is just from not being ready for the beating he'll take and all the rigors it will do to his body.

I could see him trying to hold out through preseason just to try to show the Steelers what they're missing, which would make him more like glass than he already is.

Regarding my first point, I know people will say "so you think he's just hanging out at home and not working out on his own?"  To which I say, valid point, but there's a much bigger difference between doing it on your own with no contact and no opposition to make you move suddenly in ways that your body's not used to and just working out by running sprints, living, agility drills, etc.

I hope he holds out.

I saw where Ike Taylor said he wants to be paid as the top RB and as a #2 WR. ..... what a jerk off.

I'm all for these guys getting every dollar. But he hasn't finished a whole season ever.... Steelers just need to ride ol glass knees until he gets hurt again.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bell's contract negotiations... - Sled21 - 06-29-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: Bell's contract negotiations... - Dill - 06-30-2017, 02:25 AM
RE: Bell's contract negotiations... - BMK - 07-05-2017, 12:25 PM
RE: Bell's contract negotiations... - BMK - 07-05-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Bell's contract negotiations... - BMK - 07-06-2017, 01:19 PM
RE: Bell's contract negotiations... - StLucieBengal - 07-20-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Bell's contract negotiations... - BMK - 07-21-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: Bell's contract negotiations... - BMK - 07-31-2017, 07:40 PM