Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL
(07-02-2017, 04:20 PM)Housh Wrote: I could only agree with 7 of your names. I also wanted to cross over Derek Carr until he balled out for another season or 2. I think anybody whose been doing it 2 years or less is automatically out. I almost take it as disrespect to rank Dak and Winston ahead of Andy right now. Couple other names are sexy names but Dalton statistically has been as good or BETTER than them for the duration of their careers. Like Cam, and Alex Smith.

Based off my ideas Dalton is easily top 10. Give Andy Dak's o line and hell be just as good or even better at throwing the ball. Also remember Dalton is very sneaky at running in first downs and TDs. Hes not a runner but is consistently one of the most effective scoring QBs on the ground.

My fave feature of Andy's is he never complains or throws anyone under the bus. He plays hard and takes it all in stride. When guys are hurt he plays with the same passion as he does during the 2 games all season where everyone is healthy lol

Im glad hes our QB

Did you really cross off Matt Ryan?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL - bfine32 - 07-03-2017, 12:36 PM