Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL
(07-04-2017, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've generally agreed with the expert's assessment of Marvin. I'm not sure how much slower I can type that. 

Hell Marvin got a passer rating of over 118 out of Carson; that's something, right? Pretty much anything you say can be countered by something else you said in efforts to pump up Andy and dog Marvin.

Not sure where I ever said AJM's passer rating was good ( I do appreciate that you compared him to seasoned Big Ben), I just said it was 10 points higher than Andy's. Hell if you want to compare their first playoff games, AJ is 16 points higher. What does that say about Andy? Why the hell wouldn't Kitna's and Palmer's games count while playing with other coaches to show the problem might not have been the coach?......Never mind, I know. 

Of all the things that amuse me in this Board; nothing does more so than folks trying to explain/excuse why Andy has absolutely shit the bed in the playoffs. He is 4th of 4 in QBs under Marvin's tenure and he is 15th of 15 in the NFL. Yep, top 10 QB. 

[Image: 0E62VIW.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL - ochocincos - 07-05-2017, 09:29 AM