Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL
(07-06-2017, 12:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I forgot to address these and don't want to let you off the hook. 

Pitt 05: Just because the first play caught them by surprise doesn't mean Carson was about to go for 400 yards. The simple fact is that we'll never know how that game would've played out. That's not disingenuous, that's just reality. Kitna came in and looked great in the first half. Then halftime adjustments and boom...Kitna throws a couple killer INT's and leads the offense to 0 points in the 2nd half. Bottom line...it was a bad game from Kit.

NYJ 09: The actual field looked fine to me, and it didn't stop a rookie Mark Sanchez from racking up a 139.4 passer rating, which was more than double Palmer's 58.3. I'm sure we can all agree that Palmer was the far better QB. So what gives? Look at their receivers...somehow schemed to be wide open. Yet we have a pair of good veteran WRs and can't find ways to get them open? They always looked covered. Nothing surprised the opponents. It happens all the time with us.

Andy is 4th out of 4 QBs that have played for Marvin in the Post season

Andy is 15th out of 15 active QBs in the NFL that have played in the post season.

Whose fault is that? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL - bfine32 - 07-06-2017, 07:35 PM