Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL
Then theres a question of would Andy have had a monster playoff game by now his coach wasn't Marvin Lewis? Ill always remember that one year we had Green healthy in the playoffs, and Marvin thought it was a great idea to literally not even throw to him the ball and use him as a decoy.

You gotta be a special type of horrible to come up with that as your playoff gameplan.......

Or maybe Andy has a good game by now if we could find him a running back that could get more that 2 ypc in the playoffs. Kinda hard to find pass lanes when teams are dropping 7 and 8 into coverage and your RB still cant find yardage.

Maybe itd help if Andy's #1 option could actually find the endzone in the playoffs. Remember AJ Green only just recently scored his 1st EVER TD IN THE PLAYOFFS 

I definitely acknowledge Andy has made horrible plays in the playoffs. I remember wanting him dead after he threw that pick 6 to JJ Watt right before halftime.

But after I take in all the facts and history I am forced to lean more towards being an Andy apologist than a non believer of Andy. I mean lets keep it real. AJ McCarron got put in the same situation and ended up having a game as mediocre as what Andy usually does. Its just AJ McCarron happened to put together a great drive at the very end so we look at that game as a good game for some reason.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL - Housh - 07-10-2017, 08:14 PM