Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL
(07-08-2017, 02:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is just not true and I have mentioned such in previous posts. IF I simply used those playoff games as a measuring stick then I would have Eli, Flacco, Kaepernick, and pretty much any other NFL QB that has taken a snap in the playoffs over Andy and despite popular opinion I do not. If there were no such thing as playoffs Andy would arguably be a top 10 QB and Marvin would definitely be a top 10 HC.

Unfortunately you must consider these performances when ranking the players/HC. This is why I have Andy around 17 in the NFL, hell, I could by 16th if it would make folks happier that I placed him in the top 1/2.  The difference is I have Marvin around 19ish as a HC and many around here have him 33rd. Why? Playoff results. 

My argument to your playoff being added is I agree, it should be counted. But, I also think a QB should be dinged if he does not make the playoffs as a rookie, 2nd year QB and 3rd year QB because to play in the playoffs, it is your leader's job to get you into the playoffs. I don't see you ding guys who did not make it in the early years of them being on an NFL roster, some did not start right away so again they should be dinged as not good enough to start as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL - Luvnit2 - 07-14-2017, 12:07 PM