Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REDS SHOULD TRY TO TRADE JOEY VOTTO
I'm starting to get used to losing my favorite players,sadly. I was fortunate enough to be born back in the days of the Big Red Machine, and trading Tommy Helms and Lee May for Joe Morgan seemed bad at the time, but it wasn't. If they really are trying to dump salaries, I have to agree with Kevin. The Yankees make all the sense in the world, they just dumped a non-productive Carter and NEED a first baseman. It's funny, I was just talking about this to a Yankees fan the other day, and he wants Votto badly. Surely the Yankees have some prospects, it seems as though everybody they brought up this year (sans pitchers) are becoming instant superstars. This pitching staff (starters) isn't taking us anywhere, and for that matter, I'd be all for unloading Homer Bailey if we could find somebody desperate for pitching who believes in miracles and thinks he's the answer. If we are indeed going to lose players like Cozart, we may as well trade him too and make the house cleaning complete, and get something in return. Mad
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: REDS SHOULD TRY TO TRADE JOEY VOTTO - Bengalsrob - 07-12-2017, 01:33 PM