Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH
(07-12-2017, 08:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Actually, it is...

If Dalton had sucked like seemingly everyone thought he would after the quitter quit, Marv would have likely been fired.

For how many years do Mike and Marvin have to hamstring Dalton's success before you start to think Carson had a reason for being sick to death of playing for a bunch of untouchable failures?  It's just something that we can have a thread where we defend Dalton for having to play for a crappy owner/GM and HC who are never held accountable for their failures, oh but Carson is still a big ol' quitter for wanting out of this mess.

To each his own.  

(07-12-2017, 04:52 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I've lost faith in Marvin, I have to concede but I'm not a player.

Exactly.  We as fans who have no actual stake in the value and success of the franchise have become apathetic when it's clear certain people don't have to fear losing their jobs.  I'm sure players who actually have their careers on the line are slightly more aware of the way the Bengals do things than we are.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH - Nately120 - 07-12-2017, 06:49 PM