Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH
(07-13-2017, 05:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Some folks say being a man is honoring your contracts.  Some might say being a man involves standing up for what you believe is right.  
More than just honoring your contract or standing up for what you believe in, I think a large part of what makes guys like Dalton, Warner, and Brees so special to me is that they aren't pointing the finger at their supporting cast and blaming them for not getting them to the Super Bowl, they instead get more involved in the game planning, etc, and try to raise the play of those around them to the highest level.  
Warner and Brees got theirs with teams that had a much worse history than the Bengals.  When Dalton gets a ring for this team, he will have accomplished an amazing feat with a team no one thought would ever have a chance when he took over....just like Warner and Brees.  
Yes, my personal feelings are involved.  Palmer took a proverbial dump on the one thing I love more than just about everything except my family after getting paid as one of the top 3 QBs in the league.  Never looked at his own piss-poor play, but pointed the finger at the franchise.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH - SHRacerX - 07-14-2017, 08:33 AM