Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH
(07-14-2017, 08:16 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And NFL players wonder why teams don't want to significantly front-load a contract or still have incentives in contracts....so this kind of situation doesn't happen.

I don't really remember hearing Palmer say he wanted to retire, but just that he didn't want to be here any longer.  And, judging by his play, he didn't really want to be a Raider.  Again, Kurt Warner:  Man.  Carson Palmer:  Quitter.  

Yea, he technically retired then they traded him to Raiders for a first and a second, which they got Dre and Gio for.

But without hijacking this thread, calling Carson a quitter is pretty much sour grapes. Millions and millions of people don't like where they work at and end up leaving. Are they quitters because they didn't like where they work? I don't think so. They just know what they want.

And we got a kings ransom back for him, so I am happy it worked out for both sides. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH - Hoofhearted - 07-14-2017, 10:49 AM