Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH
(07-16-2017, 03:29 AM)Synric Wrote: Every statement here is a matter of opinion and pointing blame at just one individual when it's a team effort. OC and DC are a MAJOR PART OF the game planning, adjustments, poise, player development not to mention position coaches. Everyone is to blame for poor playoff performances not just Marvin Lewis. 

I know the next argument people make after I say this is well its been different teams and assistant coaches Marvin Lewis is thr only constant. I reply yea but assistant coaches under Marvin Lewis go on to be head coaches and every single one of them day the same thing....they want to build what Lewis has in Cincy.

The way I feel about it is The grass is rarely greener on thr other side of the fence. There are a hell of alot more Rex Ryans and Chip Kelly's that will run a good team into thr ground and thr good players leave than there are Jon Grudens. Me im stickimg with thr guy that gives them rhe chance by getting to the playoffs than one that might might be the  chosen one the savior. That's my opinion a5 least...of course I need a new drink and I'm completely full of shat.

Let me have what you're drinking, I want to get loaded too  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH - Pat5775 - 07-16-2017, 10:47 AM