Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH
(07-19-2017, 04:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You can get all uppity about the quitting angle, but the guy has made it closer to a super bowl than we've been in almost 30 years and he was in the MVP conversation in 2015.  You act like he's Mark Sanchez, or something.  Either way, it was nice of the Cardinals to drag Palmer that deep in the playoffs, I guess.

"All uppity"?  What does that mean?  The fact that I have certain values that would prevent me from taking a dump on the team that drafted me and made me one of the top paid QBs of all time makes me uppity?  

And how did Palmer do against those Panthers?  Was 23 of 40 for 235 yards with 4 INTs, 1 TD and two fumbles lost not worse than any Dalton playoff game?  And he was in his 10th season?  

Sorry, winning one playoff game in 12 seasons does not make Palmer a great QB.  Dalton will FAR SURPASS everything the quitter has ever done....except quitting.  Palmer wins that one.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH - SHRacerX - 07-20-2017, 08:28 AM