Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH
(07-20-2017, 08:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: "All uppity"?  What does that mean?  The fact that I have certain values that would prevent me from taking a dump on the team that drafted me and made me one of the top paid QBs of all time makes me uppity?  

And how did Palmer do against those Panthers?  Was 23 of 40 for 235 yards with 4 INTs, 1 TD and two fumbles lost not worse than any Dalton playoff game?  And he was in his 10th season?  

Sorry, winning one playoff game in 12 seasons does not make Palmer a great QB.  Dalton will FAR SURPASS everything the quitter has ever done....except quitting.  Palmer wins that one.  

Welp, we can agree to disagree on this one yet again.  I will point out that I don't recall saying Palmer was a great QB, nor did I say he was better than Dalton. You seem like you either won't or can't debate this and would rather act like Mike Brown is the type of employer who deserves loyal followers.

I will say that if Palmer is as bad as you think he is that he is actually validated for leaving the Bengals to get with an organization where even a crap QB like him could experience more success than he had before. Maybe we can agree on that. The Bengals are such a crap organization that Palmer had to leave in order to accomplish anything in the NFL. I can handle that. Maybe Dalton is man enough to spend his entire NFL career playing for an organization so disinterested in winning that it is a veritable "HARD MODE" of football. I guess we could consider that sort of heroic.

You have your "never quit, ever ever ever" values and I have my "don't feel inclined to spend your entire career working for someone who is incompetent" values.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH - Nately120 - 07-20-2017, 06:10 PM