Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(07-17-2017, 12:31 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I get that it's the first episode back, but if we're only getting 12 more I feel like we should be getting more here.

Outside of some Arya badassery and Dany landing, this was a glorified roll call of an episode just checking in on where we left everyone and continuing to set up things that were already set up last season..

I think it was necessary for the first episode back. I'll willing to wait and see if next week's is more action packed. 

Cersei is making deals w Euron for a fleet and will be using scare tactics to get any random lord to support her. This sets her up w an army to face Dany's moving forward.

Dany is ready to roll. Clips showed Tyrell, Martell, and Greyjoys with her and her advisors next week.

Jon has the Tormund and his boys manning the wall and will be getting a Raven that there's dragon glass at dragonstone. He's gonna go meet Dany.

Sam will be focusing on learning about white walkers for Jon and apparently working on curing Jorah at the citadel (obvious pairing between the two).

Arya is headed to Kings Landing (appears to meet her wolf along the way).

Bran is at the Wall. I am assuming he will be moving down to Winterfell to access the Trees there.

The Hound is heading to Eastwatch by the Sea according to his vision.

Jon, Dany, and Co will be one group. Cersei and co another and they will be fighting.

You'll have a big group at the wall (for the sake of storylines, Tormund and his crew will likely meet the Hound and his crew)

and then you'll have the Stark kids at Winterfell or where ever Arya is.

So that keeps things moving faster with only 3-5 stories to go between.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - BmorePat87 - 07-17-2017, 10:39 AM