Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(07-18-2017, 11:34 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Not sure how it will go its in uncharted territories..  but  Littlefinger obviously did not want jon to be king in the north.   Littlefinger wanted to control the Eryie, North, Riverlands  (he basically already has 2 of the 3)   his plan to rescue the north from the boltons to create a union seems to be working just not as he expected.

So it will depend if sansa rolls with littlefinger or Jon  (who she was never very fond of earlier in the story)

I could see sansa making choices that lead to her death.         Leaving Jon and Arya the last 2 starks..   Maybe Bran but I personally don't expect him to survive at least in his current body for much longer.

He doesn't have the Riverlands right now. That was the Freys with Edmure captive, but now it seems like it's the Lannisters just trying to have a presence to prevent any uprisings. Given the war to come, I doubt that presence stays much longer.

One of the things that has bothered me is they don't really tell us what's going on with some of these places. What's up with the Storm Lords in the Stormlands? In the books they mostly back Tommen after Stannis was defeated at Blackwater (purely for survival), but in the show we don't know what's going on with this whole area that has men who can fight. Also, wouldn't Arya free her uncle? He clearly would want to rally his bannermen now that he is free and has his son (who should be with Roslin at the Twins). In the books they establish that Jaime sends Edmure and Roslin to Casterly Rock.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - BmorePat87 - 07-18-2017, 12:30 PM