Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(07-24-2017, 05:41 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont get Jon's anger at Littlefinger, unless he knew that Ned got betrayed by him way early on? But if not, Jon would be dead if it wasnt for Lfinger. I dont know, that just seemed odd to me, as well as that being the first time they spoke to each other after the battle.

Really Littlefinger tried to help Eddard in the red Keep....  he gave ned sound advice several times on ways to keep his head. and get out of town before it was to late with renly.

But Eddard doesn't listen to anything but his "honor" and it got him killed.    cant blame littlefinger at all for that one.

He worked for the crown before the lannisters took it over he was master of coin for Robert. and just stayed in that position after Robert died.

Littlefinger has done a lot to help the starks.  even if for his own gains.      While the sansa to the boltons helped set up his rescue of her later.    The bastard of Bolton (ramsey) how sick he was wasn't really known to many I don't think.   I can gaurentee that Ned Stark didn't even know they were still flaying people or he might have ended their line before this all started.

I wont say hes a good guy... but he and varys are the only 2 playing chess  while the rest are playing checkers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - XenoMorph - 07-24-2017, 05:57 PM