Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(07-31-2017, 10:32 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Not necessarily. Remember they had to throw in the dragon killing ballista bit. You know, because all these years the 3 Dragons, now fully grown, can now be shot down and killed because of a simple ballista. Its like, why even bother with the dragons if they now all of a sudden can easily be shot down. 

And then there is Euron. In the show he came on late in the series and not much backstory at all to him. Yet now of a sudden he has been a huge factor in taking on Dany's army. Its like we are finally where Dany is at Westeros, yet this new character who I have no attachment to by either liking or hating him, is now all of a sudden a major player. It doesnt make any sense to me. 

So yeah, I can agree with you overall. Plus as I said before, any one with a half of a military brain would never have split her forces the way they did to begin with. They would have made a beachhead on Westeros so the Dothraki can get their horses fed and watered, while sending out scouts all of the place to prepare for the next move. 

The Ballista could, assuming it can pierce dragon scales, but it would have to be on the ship and Dany's crew doesn't even know it exists. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - BmorePat87 - 08-01-2017, 04:41 PM