Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(07-31-2017, 01:42 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: My big prediction of the day: Jaime will try to turn on Cersei at some point and she will have him killed.

Sorry brother (pun?) but Jaime will end up killing Cersei.  Remember the prophesy of the old witch, hands of gold killing Cersei?  Cersei always took that to mean Tyrion would try and kill her.  She's going to push Jaime too far one day and he's going to realize what a monster she is and end her.  Also, and I didn't notice this myself, but in episode one, on the map of Westeros, Jaime is standing on The Fingers and Cersei is standing on The Neck.  Jaime kills Cersei.  Smirk

Quote:Also, was sort of sad to see the old Queen Tyrell go. Sort of liked her sharp tongue calling people out. Plus, she offed Joffrey. Major love points for that act! ThumbsUp

She was certainly interesting.  I'd have liked Jamie to respond by saying the only thing he'd tell Cersei is that House Tyrell has been eliminated root, stem and branch.

BTW an overlooked kingdom is the Riverlands.  Freed of Lannister/Frey rule they will rally to John Snow, via Edmure, immediately.  I wonder if we'll get to see Edmure this season?  Lastly, Euron has become an entertainingly evil character.  Ramsey you loved to hate.  Euron has got some evil charisma, you sometimes find yourself actually enjoying how despicable he is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-02-2017, 12:39 AM